Date(s) - 04/16/20
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Build Guild
Learn how to install a new zipper in your favorite (and expensive) old pair of jeans or slacks. Bring in that pair of pants with the broken zipper and Laurie will teach you how to install a new one. No dresses, coveralls, coats, or chaps. Just pants. We provide the zipper, thread, and machines- you bring the pants. You may bring your own sewing machine. If your pants are to heavy of a jean material your home machine may not suffice, but bring it and we will see.
Registration deadline: 5:00 P.M. the day of class.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.