Date(s) - 08/26/20
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Build Guild
Learn to screen print. We will show you how to make and use your own home screen printer. You will learn how to create the negative using a vinyl cutter and the emulsion method. If you wear an odd size of t-shirt, bring your own. Otherwise, we will give you a printed shirt to take home.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.