Date(s) - 12/21/19
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Build Guild
Have you made pottery in one of our clay workshops? Are you ready to finish it with some colorful, food-safe glaze? Now’s your chance!
To participate in this workshop, you must bring your piece of pottery that you made with us. It must be bare and unpainted, just as it was when you picked it up from us. If you don’t bring a piece of pottery, you won’t have anything to work with.
Pottery glazed during this workshop will be available for pick up 10 days after your workshop date. Pottery left for more than three weeks will be discarded
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.