Date(s) - 06/11/21
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Build Guild
You will be shown how a plasma cuter works and how to operate a plasma cutter. In this workshop you will make a small metal object to take home. You will be given hands on training so dress as though you were going to weld. That is shoes that cover your entire foot, long sleeves and pants.
Registration deadline for all classes: 5:00 P.M. day of class or the last business day before the class.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Minimum number of students 3.
- You must pre-pay & pre-register. We cannot accept walk-ins.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.
Bookings are closed for this event.