Date(s) - 05/23/20
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Build Guild
Learn the basics of manipulating EVA foam with the use of heat and contact cement. You will be able to play and experiment with various techniques and familiarize yourself with the material. This foam can be used to make armor, weapons, and props for cosplay or just for fun. Please note that the photo is just for demonstrative purposes.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.
Bookings are closed for this event.