Date(s) - 08/10/22
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Build Guild
This workshop combines a little woodworking and crafts with art. We will make and assemble a working clock onto a round board that you will also create. It will get an acrylic pour then a resin pour over the board after the numbers are placed.
This is a 3 part class. You will need to commit for three consecutive Wednesdays. Starting the date below.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.
Bookings are closed for this event.