Date(s) - 05/15/22
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Build Guild
After learning the basics of forging and shaping metal on an anvil you are ready for this next step workshop. With a smaller class you will have more individualized learning. This class requires you to already have some hammer experience.
Wear long sleeved shirt, full length pants, & shoes that cover your entire foot.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.
Bookings are closed for this event.