Date(s) - 07/28/21
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Build Guild
Categories No Categories
Learn the basics of ammo re-loading. What equipment will you need? What supplies should you start out with? How do you get started? These are the topics you will learn in this workshop along with hands on learning.
Registration deadline for all classes: 5:00 P.M. day of class or the last business day before the class.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register. We cannot accept walk-ins.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.