Date(s) - 09/23/19
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Build Guild
Using alcohol based inks you will learn a painting process similar to acrylic pour and yielding just as stunning of art! Please consider bringing a hairdryer! Though not required to create art with alcohol inks, it makes the process much easier and can create unique results!
Note: Alcohol inks can stain clothing. Please dress accordingly.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.
Bookings are closed for this event.