Date(s) - 05/14/22
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Build Guild
Learn to mix paint properly for acrylic pouring. You will achieve a cool, marbled look. We will use the dutch pour method to create a trifecta of canvas magic. Imagine your 3 favorite colors spread across 3 canvases.
Please wear clothing that you can get paint on, this will be messy. Dry paintings can be picked up 48 hours after the workshop. Unclaimed items will be discarded after 10 days.
Registration deadline: 5:00 P.M. day of class or the last business day before the class.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.
Bookings are closed for this event.