Date(s) - 01/04/20
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Build Guild
Use fluorescent paint (glow in the dark and black light reactive) to make an acrylic pour.
Please wear clothing that can get paint on it because this can get messy. Dry paintings can be picked up 48 hours after the workshop. Unclaimed items will be discarded after 10 days.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.