Date(s) - 12/14/19
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Build Guild
This instructor is bi-lingual!
Learn to mix paint properly for pouring and make a flip cup dirty pour. This type of pour can achieve a cool, marbled look. Please note: this is ONLY for a flip cup dirty pour; other techniques (strainer pour, swipes, string pour) will be taught in later workshops.
Please wear clothing that can get paint on it because this can get messy. Dry paintings can be picked up 48 hours after the workshop. Unclaimed items will be discarded after 10 days.
- NO REFUNDS!
- You may move to the next available workshop date, one time. Call or text 1 week in advance. 260-209-9150
- Classes must the minimum number of students. (Most are 2-5 students)
- You must pre-pay & pre-register.
- Classes are cancelled for level 2 travel advisories and moved to the next available date.
- Minors: signed liability waiver by guardian or parent is required.
- We can e-mail the liability waiver. Text your e-mail address to 260-209-9150.
- Registrations for workshops are non-transferable; DO NOT give money to scammers.
Call or text 260-209-9150 to register or for any questions.
Or, register and pay below.